Re: [council] Now that I have your attention

All,
very interesting discussion indeed!

I like the idea of a Board driven initiative, so my suggestion would be that we
ask Jonathan to reach out to Steve and hear his thoughts. Should the board not
see itself in a position to do it, the GNSO-Council could lead on it.

Thomas

thomas-rickert.tel
+49.228.74.898.0