Re: [council] Fake Renewal Notices

Brian --

Many thanks for your question and please forgive my long delay in replying.

By way of an update, several registrars have provided me with examples of fake
renewal notices, which I have filed.  I had hoped to have some legal assistance
in crafting a submission to the American and Canadian consumer protection
authorities, but have not been able to do so.  I am happy to continue with this
project (even as I will be leaving the council after the Buenos Aires meeting)
-- would you or perhaps another attorney be willing to help put together a
submission to consumer protection officials?  I would be pleased to finish this
project off.

Thanks --

Mason