[council] TR: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#132]

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TR: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#132]
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:47:07 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

De : ICANN [mailto:no-reply@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mardi 8 octobre 2013 22:35
À : gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxx; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name of Officer: *

Robin Gross

Officer Email Address: *

robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date Prepared: *

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

GNSO Organization: *

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title: *

Chair

Voting Remedy: *

Proxy

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy: *

In the unlikely but possible event that Joy Liddicoat drops-off the line during
a vote of the 10 Oct. GNSO Council meeting, then David Cake will hold Joy's
proxy during her absence. Joy will be participating in the meeting via
telephone while traveling and it is possible that her connection could be
dropped during a vote.

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the
remedy is being exercised: *

any and all

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:
[Note: may not exceed 3 months initially; may be renewed by sending an email
with explanation to GNSO Secretariat] *

Friday, October 11, 2013

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue
pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws. *

Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s). *

Yes

Please identify the GNSO Councilor who will serve as the voting proxy: *

David Cake