[council] Singular and Plurals

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] Singular and Plurals
  • From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:42:30 -0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Prompted by a spirited discussion last night at the gala about the Council's
standing to move to address the singular/plural strings not flagged by the
contention review, Marika has unearthed the Council's previous action on
confusingly similar strings in the new gTLD program.

Perhaps, in our wrap-up, we can talk a bit about whether this is a matter on
which we want to act.

Cheers,

Berard

--------- Original Message ---------Subject: Confusingly similar