Re: [council] Meet wiht ccNSO in Beijing

  • To: Jonathan Robinson <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] Meet wiht ccNSO in Beijing
  • From: "Ching Chiao [Registry.Asia]" <chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:32:15 +0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=z0mtB15OqkLGbtbo4RGqJO12II8VG3P0lu3lIHGLHSE=; b=fLEPJYfm8n4pqvQGrgoHOvklkqk4IGJrKv45sOz4cYG0SgB3fpPnCWO5qLbQsReP3J FjGqcR+F3baGPGLgKhmurH9rpSlkDkvk5lZ+sua+16+pKEVvFUfSWFiUVo2ALgz/dB/n NnZK6B4/2UdTZSe83TF2VYoaOVkRBvm3KLfwPe3xvxxiWIrF9EE/dAAdyA6iIJhKRZhL TTJBUV7cBwt5FYeldctSx405jjPhSGf3MtAuh7gw3WNvOrin4MpOFnSwlx6C3MmT6X6y 24qBQscINxr8hqil5iL97YZ/3lYuiWBscmSyHW4O9ekfKLtLdDHreRmkSsHn8VnRRMHg GpEg==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jonathan -- I'd like to volunteer for this group. Thanks!

Ching