Re: [council] Current draft of Fadi's requested communication from council

  • To: "john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Current draft of Fadi's requested communication from council
  • From: Volker Greimann - Key-Systems GmbHz <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:25:57 +0100
  • Cc: Mason Cole <mcole@xxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=key-systems.net; h=to:date:date:subject:subject:from:from:x-mailer:message-id :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:in-reply-to :mime-version:references; s=dkim; t=1360715161; x=1361579161; bh=bV+ap+cjfUM3o5vhLV38EFy7vAqQ2FxVFFqehhtR0fs=; b=B4NswhI3MvtF yMY1XV2Lj/xIxf8OJK1oSKS0zk5I1r/iuloOfXBjp7NQ7QrP6hFZJBOAXcTXk4Mv GPBTausyJovo2NZ3K8PkRgrW//2VoEZnmFk7SgU5WFw4y/A3JYc09dXZPPAWarWV vo+3tdRaBm6pS5qztIJlrDyUyiZc/Io=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think Fadi has made it very clear during the meeting in Amsterdam that he has
now understood the BC and IPC requests that led to the strawman as a second
bite of the apple, as he called it. The proposed contents of the strawman would
certainly constitute an expansion of the rights of a trademark holder in the
domain world. I therefore support sending the draft letter as is.

Sent from my iPad