RE: [council] The issue of "closed generic" TLDs (10 minutes)
- To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] The issue of "closed generic" TLDs (10 minutes)
- From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 00:26:41 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- In-reply-to: <1C4C1D63EA1A814AA391AEFD88199A3E010411B14D@STNTEXCH01.cis.neustar.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <email@example.com> <1C4C1D63EA1A814AA391AEFD88199A3E010411B14D@STNTEXCH01.cis.neustar.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ac4FZujninEV+vluTW20oZC3+2wZTgAJiyagAAFYxWA=
- Thread-topic: [council] The issue of "closed generic" TLDs (10 minutes)
>> I would also like to have full and transparent records of the new gTLD
>> Program Committee's discussion of this issue so that they can inform our
>> discussions. This would include all briefing papers presented to them at
>> the retreat last week.
There is a briefing paper in the Board briefing materials for the 10 Jan 2012
meeting that I sent to the list a few days ago.
- pages 5 onwards.
Closed generics are also discussed in the minutes of that meeting at:
- see section 1 (d).
The minutes for the meeting held on 1 Feb and 2 Feb will be posted when