RE: [council] The issue of "closed generic" TLDs (10 minutes)

  • To: Jonathan Robinson <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] The issue of "closed generic" TLDs (10 minutes)
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 18:45:33 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would also like to have full and transparent records of the new gTLD Program
Committee's discussion of this issue so that they can inform our discussions.
This would include all briefing papers presented to them at the retreat last
week.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs