[council] TR: Brian Cute - ATRT2 candidate

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TR: Brian Cute - ATRT2 candidate
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 03:26:08 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alice Jansen

Dear Glen,

For your information -

This is to notify that we have received an application from Brian Cute who
wishes to represent the GNSO on the Accountability and Transparency Review
2 (ATRT 2).
Should you wish to compile the GNSO applications on a GNSO wiki page, you will
find Brian Cute's documents attached to this email. Kindly note that they will
also be published on the ATRT 2 applications webpage:
http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/2/applications and that URLs will
be made available shortly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thanks!

Very best regards

Alice