Re: [council] FW: Letter from the GAC regarding IOC/RC Protections

  • To: Jonathan Robinson <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] FW: Letter from the GAC regarding IOC/RC Protections
  • From: John Berard <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:02:03 -0500
  • Cc: "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonathan,

First, this letter makes me more certain we should be emphatic about getting a
GAC observer on the Council.

Second, I have heard Jeff Neuman's comment on clarifying what is policy and
what is implementation and I agree.

Third, until the GNSO structure changes, the GAC advises the Board and if there
are policy questions, the Board engages the Council.  Where is the Board on
this direct advice to the Council?

Four, look forward to the next Council meeting!

Cheers,

Berard

Sent from my iPhone