AW: [council] Draft ATRT2 letter
- To: <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: AW: [council] Draft ATRT2 letter
- From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 21:42:56 +0100
- Accept-language: de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: de-DE
- Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <D9F923A733D99945931EF9A6D3436E57015BD40B84CE@HE111646.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <CAC7qwdAJnGLV3BFtx0SO9HcDHESq=kG6wBQO3Dk6ySB4Njhx-Q@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQFljiBdbGCwPwkxGxe10zi4OJPdJQGUDb1AmLU9TMCAADJxsA==
- Thread-topic: [council] Draft ATRT2 letter
I'm fine with this. Indeed, the endorsement process was approved through a
Von: Jonathan Robinson [mailto:jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. November 2012 18:58
An: 'Maria Farrell'; Knoben, Wolf-Ulrich
Betreff: RE: [council] Draft ATRT2 letter
Wolf and Maria,
Thank-you to Wolf for preparing and Maria for developing. I have attempted to
further refine the letter and trust that I have not misunderstood anything.
Please could you and fellow councillors check and contribute if you feel
inclined to do so that we can move on to finalise this letter.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Maria Farrell
Sent: 16 November 2012 16:02
Subject: Re: [council] Draft ATRT2 letter
I don't have anything substantive to add, but in the spirit of helpfulness have
had a crack at polishing the English phrasing.
All the best, Maria
On 16 November 2012 10:39, <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>>
following the discussion at the council meeting I've drafted the letter to
ICANN board and GAC chair (see attached).
Please comment as well as help to polish the English phrasing.