Re: [council] Draft Letter for Review re: IRD-WG Final Report Delivery to Board

  • To: Ching Chiao <chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft Letter for Review re: IRD-WG Final Report Delivery to Board
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:05:23 +0200
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Ching.

If everyone is in agreement with the proposed suggestion that we cosign the
SSAC letter, then I will alter the Sept 13 agenda and add approval of us
cosigning the letter to the consent agenda, which would have the added benefit
of removing a full agenda item from what at present is a very, very full agenda.

If anyone objects, please say so by COB tomorrow.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT