Re: [council] Fwd: Received: UN Letter to ICANN requesting exclusion of IGO names from gTLD registration

Jeff, that is very helpful.

I wonder if we, as a Council, could ask the DT to draft a communication letter
to the GNSO community, as you suggest?

What do people think about this?

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager