Re: [council] Action points from May 10 meeting

Stéphane, all,
I had proposed we discuss these items with the Board. Should the Council decide
to actually put these items on the agenda for the meeting with the Board, I see
no need for extra letters.

Thomas

Am 05.06.2012 um 17:56 schrieb Stéphane Van Gelder:

> Well I can confirm that you were assigned these actions ;) and I don't
> remember anything about us not pushing forward on the URS stuff.
>
> We can decide not to moved ahead with both of these however. Just let me know
> so that I can strike them off my to-do list please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stéphane Van Gelder
> Directeur Général / General manager
> INDOM Group NBT France
> ----------------
> Head of Domain Operations
> Group NBT
>
> Le 5 juin 2012 à 15:21, Wendy Seltzer a écrit :
>

>> On 06/04/2012 11:54 AM, Stéphane Van Gelder wrote:
>>> Councillors,
>>>
>>> As a reminder of some of the action points we had from the previous
>>> meeting, and
>>> in order to fully prepare for our upcoming meeting this Thursday, please
>>> see my
>>> email below sent on May 16.
>>>
>>> On the ICANN Academy, the group had its first call last week. Bill Drake
>>> and I
>>> attended the call on behalf of the Council. The group will soon produce
>>> some
>>> initial documents which I will pass on to the Council. A meeting of the
>>> group is
>>> scheduled in Prague.
>>>
>>> On the Friday cancellation and the URS, I have not seen any drafts. Wendy,
>>> were
>>> you able to put something together?
>>
>> I don't recall these actions, specifically not on Friday cancellation
>> (which I welcome)! I thought comment on URS had been superseded by
>> further updates from staff.
>>
>> --Wendy
>>

>>> On the IOC/RC, I have not seen any further comments following the initial
>>> draft
>>> message that Thomas had sent to the Council list, of which I attach a copy
>>> this message for reference. As such, this item will be considered as part
>>> of our
>>> consent agenda for the June 7 meeting. I will be asking the Council to
>>> approve
>>> me sending the note (as drafted by Thomas or as amended during the June 7
>>> teleconference if there are some comments made then) to the GAC.
>>>
>>> The Council Leadership team had its preparation call today, and a new
>>> version of
>>> the June 7 agenda will soon be uploaded by Glen.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>

>>> Stéphane Van Gelder
>>> Directeur Général / General manager
>>> INDOM Group NBT France
>>> ----------------
>>> Head of Domain Operations
>>> Group NBT
>>>
>>> Début du message réexpédié :

>> --
>> Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx +1 617.863.0613
>> Fellow, Yale Law School Information Society Project
>> Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
>> http://wendy.seltzer.org/
>> https://www.chillingeffects.org/
> [...]

Thomas Rickert, Rechtsanwalt
Schollmeyer &  Rickert Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft m.b.H. (i.e. law firm)
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Torsten Schollmeyer, Thomas Rickert
HRB 9262, AG Bonn

Büro / Office Bonn:
Kaiserplatz 7-9, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 0

Büro / Office Frankfurt a.M.:
Savignystraße 43, 60325 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)69 714 021 - 56

Zentralfax: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 66

mailto: rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype-id: trickert