Re: [council] Fwd: Action points from May 10 meeting

On 06/04/2012 11:54 AM, Stéphane Van Gelder wrote:
> Councillors,
>
> As a reminder of some of the action points we had from the previous meeting,
> and
> in order to fully prepare for our upcoming meeting this Thursday, please see
> my
> email below sent on May 16.
>
> On the ICANN Academy, the group had its first call last week. Bill Drake and
> attended the call on behalf of the Council. The group will soon produce some
> initial documents which I will pass on to the Council. A meeting of the group
> is
> scheduled in Prague.
>
> On the Friday cancellation and the URS, I have not seen any drafts. Wendy,
> were
> you able to put something together?

I don't recall these actions, specifically not on Friday cancellation
(which I welcome)! I thought comment on URS had been superseded by
further updates from staff.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx +1 617.863.0613
Fellow, Yale Law School Information Society Project