[council] TR: ATRT Update
- To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] TR: ATRT Update
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 21:04:30 -0800
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acz81V8brFdDYzE3TriReSsIDq+z5gAE1owg
- Thread-topic: ATRT Update
Dear ICANN Community members:
In advance of the ICANN meeting in Costa Rica, I would like to call your
attention to the progress that has been made on efforts to advance ICANN's
accountability and transparency, specifically implementation of the
Accountability & Transparency Review Team (ATRT) Recommendations. Status
reports on ICANN's ATRT-related work are posted on ICANN's Accountability &
Transparency web page<http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability>.
For your convenience, links to recent highlights are included below:
* At a glance: ATRT Implementation
* ATRT Implementation
* WHOIS Community Review Team Seeks Public
* Action on ATRT Recommendations 15, 16, 17: Public Comment
* Action on ATRT Recommendation 5: Board
You are invited to share any input you may have about these activities at the
public forum<http://costarica43.icann.org/node/29713> in Costa Rica.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need additional information.
Advisor to the President & CEO
PS Staff can be available to answer questions about ATRT implementation, or to
provide a more in-depth briefing for their group in Costa Rica if needed. Just
drop me an email if there is interest.