RE: [council] FW: IOC/RC Drafting Team Status Report

Chuck said "it is not without precedent for WG's to request comments on their work before they are finished". That is an understatement as I suspect that in the GNSO world, the majority of public comment periods are initiated by WGs and others to get feedback on interim results.

Alan