Re: [council] Draft Agenda GNSO Council meeting on 16 February 2012 at 15:00

Thanks Jonathan.

Glen, please take the CCWG item out of the agenda, along with the motion. We
will defer until the next meeting.

If anyone objects to this, please make your objection known promptly.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France