Re: [council] Thoughts on the GAC advice
- To: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Thoughts on the GAC advice
- From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 12:08:27 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:sender:x-mailer:date:to:from:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-type; bh=EcaYTDZYF+u2fswLyD2q8vl5AKdkfwkPW5Y92unnAzc=; b=FggNS7Pw34EdQVfgJxaZVkChbM6x6X9e7C+1O9v9+S++D39Tg5DhLn3Dn9O907xK3U hlkCke371PoHVYnZiqA+4nlbw/YEZXwoWv+gwGxyDhkjuKP+YnN/8NdhXhyboB13ewPo rK8yZBVAWH0hd/Hw2K6OFRVkL9NgWdXuBmWEI=
- In-reply-to: <4EA41BFD.email@example.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <4EA41BFD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would replace "alternative" with "prelude". If they participate in
the process of policy development, that may reduce the need to
intercede with the Board later.
At 23/10/2011 09:51 AM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
Since Adobe keeps crashing on me, here's what I've been trying to type
into its chat.
We welcome the GAC's participation in the GNSO discussion and Policy
Development Process. We will take comments into account, and we hope
likewise that the GAC will find participating in Council discussions a
helpful alternative to giving Advice to the Board as well as offering a
preview of the Board's potential responses to that Advice.