Re: [council] Re: Suggested election time lines

Thanks for getting the conversation started Stéphane,

Does the second, electronic, option assume that the voters would be the
old Councillors, since the new ones will not be seated until the end of
the AGM?  If so, I would strongly support option 1, to give the
Councillors who will be serving under the chair an opportunity to vote
in the Chair's election.

--Wendy