[council] RE: IRTP-B Motion ammendment

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: IRTP-B Motion ammendment
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:17:31 +1000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Further to my email below I'd like to suggest the following amendment;

Proposed amendment:

Delete resolved clause (F) and replace it with the following resolved clause:

Resolved (F), the GNSO Council will consider IRTP Part B Recommendation #3
concerning the request of an Issue Report on the requirement of 'thick' WHOIS
for all incumbent gTLDs at its next meeting on 21 July.

Adrian Kinderis