[council] Re: ICANN Summit on Developing Countries - Invitation to a preparatory meeting in Singapore

  • To: "Katim S. Touray" <kstouray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: ICANN Summit on Developing Countries - Invitation to a preparatory meeting in Singapore
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:58:37 +0200
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What and leave me talking to myself all alone in a big meeting room? ;)

Joking aside, I understand the scheduling hell that we all have to go through
at ICANN meetings so no worries there. I am sure your meeting will have some
Councillors in attendance, and hopefully some will also stay and keep me
company as well ;)

Best,

Stéphane