Re: [council] Re: Joint ccNSO/GNSO IDN Working Group (JIG)

Hello Ching,

We have no update on this beyond the ccNSO's request for us to hold off on
sending anything to the Board just yet.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur général / General manager

INDOM.com Noms de domaine / Domain names

Sent from my iPad