[council] Re: Joint Applicant Support (JAS) Working Group matters

  • To: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: Joint Applicant Support (JAS) Working Group matters
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:48:13 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Olivier,

Thank you for CCing me on this. I am copying the GNSO Council so that they may
read your message as well.

Let me add that although I was not consulted prior to this message being sent,
or informed that you would send it, I can personally support it and the defence
of the bottom up policy development process that it represents.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Envoyé de mon iPhone4