[council] Fwd: ccNSO Framework of Interpretation Working Group
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Fwd: ccNSO Framework of Interpretation Working Group
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:51:56 +0200
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <C9BAA0DD.B43B%Lesley.Cowley@nominet.org.uk>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please see message below from the ccNSO Chair Leslie Cowley. Is there a
volunteer to serve as an observer to this group?
Début du message réexpédié :
> De : Lesley Cowley <lesley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date : 3 avril 2011 21:36:48 HAEC
> À : Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
> Cc : Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>, Gabriella Schittek
> Objet : ccNSO Framework of Interpretation Working Group
> Dear Stéphane,
> The ccNSO is creating a Framework of Interpretation working group.
> The working group's goal to develop and propose to the ICANN Board and IANA a
> "Framework of Interpretation" of the policy statements for the delegation and
> re delegation of ccTLDs.
> The Charter of the working group was adopted by the ccNSO Council at our
> meeting on 16 March and can be found at:
> We invite the GNSO to appoint one (1) observer to this working group and we
> would appreciate the name of that observer by the 15th May.
> Please let me know if you require anything further on this.
> Kind regards,
> Chair of the ccNSO
> Lesley Cowley, OBE
> CEO, Nominet