RE: [council] Current draft

  • To: 'Stéphane Van Gelder' <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Current draft
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:19:57 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK.  Here's a redline of the text that the IPC has agreed to against Mary's
version of the text.

To the extent the RySG (or any other SG or Cy) has any concerns about the text
the IPC agreed to, it would be helpful to know that the exact changes of
concern are so that I can try to expedite further IPC consultation.

Thanks.