Re: AW: [council] Public Meeting and the use of weekends

  • To: "'KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx'" <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [council] Public Meeting and the use of weekends
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 07:08:29 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In addition to talking about motions when the subjects come up, there is time
on Sat (12-1) to discuss the Council motions.

It is hard during the weekend to have a complete discussion as it is not until
Constituency day that we really know what our groups think about them and what
changes we have to have. That is always scheduled as the day before the council
meeting, so as long as that continues, we will always have a semi-chaotic
public Council meeting in my opinion.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.