RE: [council] ICANN hires weight loss guru as vice president?

  • To: krosette@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [council] ICANN hires weight loss guru as vice president?
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 08:54:50 -0700
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to here the Board's thought about the recent direction in
Staffing. Also, I undertood David's earlier response regarding the
Compliance Diretor to mean that Compliance now reports to Legal and so
there is no intent to fill that position. Perhaps I misundertood, and
perhaps it isn't yet clear to Staff either.

Tim