[council] Re: Updated DSSA list of GNSO volunteers
- To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gabriella.schittek@xxxxxxxxx" <gabriella.schittek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Re: Updated DSSA list of GNSO volunteers
- From: Stephane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:20:50 +0100
- Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <05B243F724B2284986522B6ACD0504D7E5D300A365@EXVPMBX100-1.exc.icann.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <05B243F724B2284986522B6ACD0504D7E5D300A365@EXVPMBX100-1.exc.icann.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This group was discussed during the last GNSO Council meeting and the Council
would like to request 12 volunteer slots for the DSSA WG in order to allow for
an equal number of slots for each group represented on the GNSO Council.
Would the ccNSO consider this request favourably?
Le 25 févr. 2011 à 18:30, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> Dear all,
> Forest Rosen asked to be a member of this list, his name was left off, and
> Rick Wilhelm (Networksolutions RrSG) is considered as an SSAC participant.
> thus the updated list as below of the current GNSO volunteers:
> Zahid Jamil (CBUC)
> Scott McCormick (CBUC)
> Mikey O'Connor (CBUC)
> George Asare-Sakyi (NCSG)
> Rafik Dammak (NCSG)
> Matt Serlin - (MarkMonitor, RrSG))
> Greg Aaron (Afilias, RySG)
> Keith Drazek (Verisign, RySG)
> Don Blumenthal (PIR, RySG)
> Mike Rodenbaugh (IPC)
> Adam Palmer (CBUC)
> Chris Wright (RrSG)
> Forest Rosen (RrSG) ?
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
> Glen de Saint Géry
> GNSO Secretariat