[council] Proposed friendly amendment to motion 1
- To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Proposed friendly amendment to motion 1
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:49:42 +0100
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It has come to my notice that the comment period that I have planned for in my
motion to approve the SOI pos (motion 1 on the wiki
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?24_february_motions) is for 21
days. This would mean, presuming that the Council approves this motion today,
that the comment period would end at the time of the SF meeting.
As it is customary not to lump everything together during ICANN meetings and
therefore not to have comment periods end during them, I would like to propose
an FA to lengthen that comment period to 30 days.
That is the only change I am proposing. Wolf, as seconder of the motion would
you consider this amendment friendly?