From: Glen de Saint Géry<Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
To:Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2/11/2011 3:18 PM
Subject: [council] Draft minutes of the Council meeting 3 February
2011

Dear All,

Attached please find the revised draft minutes of the GNSO Council
meeting on 3 February 2011.

If no comments are received, these minutes will be published, as
approved on the website on page:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/index.html#feb on Tuesday, 22 February
2011.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://gnso.icann.org

As of August 30, 2010, Franklin Pierce Law Center has affiliated with
the University of New Hampshire and is now known as the University of
New Hampshire School of Law. Please note that all email addresses have
changed and now follow the convention: firstname.lastname@xxxxxxxxxxx.
For more information on the University of New Hampshire School of Law,
please visit law.unh.edu