Re: [council] Board/GAC meeting In Brussels

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Board/GAC meeting In Brussels
  • From: Ching Chiao <chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:42:22 +0800
  • Cc: "stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=A31mU3v0Oc2DNFLmr5QUwJMDLJPFGWwZJ1xM0xzaiA4=; b=riD6NndM2pgLwpXaXqwtSD+I5Ok++ja+SdWdM7LoKjrcaDwOX0pqvGsZbL6h1uJrB0 BhwHYGmY4fpYMvocBtpfxDvS8fhDPq+0MesnbRAsjSZX1edYHq5Z60mP8RtFjYtUncAO 4LKRVZqjtvTqEACv+0J35tcN616K5JsLBLwLk=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Stephane, Jeff,

I've sent RSVP with hotel and flight info as required, and received a short
note from Kurt's assistance.

Is it required "approval" or a simply a notification process?

Best regards,

Ching