[council] Thanks to Olga and Wolf, congrats to Mary

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Thanks to Olga and Wolf, congrats to Mary
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:34:55 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

I am informed that the NCPH has elected Mary Wong as its Vice Chair for this
year.

Congratulations to Mary and welcome to the leadership team. We all look forward
to working with you.

I would also like to thank Olga for her outstanding service to the GNSO as Vice
Chair this past year, and for having agreed to stay on a little bit extra.

Thanks to Wolf for having volunteered for the role of Vice Chair.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Head of Domain Operations