[council] Motion and document deadlines added to GNSO calendar

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Motion and document deadlines added to GNSO calendar
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:44:22 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

FYI, following a suggestion from Jeff on our last Council Leaders' call, we
have looked at adding the deadline for submitting motions and documents on our
master calendar.

The idea is, as the meetings tend to roll into each other and it's easy to
loose sight of deadlines, to give us better clarity about when motions need to
be submitted.

Glen has implemented this idea and you can see the result on the calendar page
(http://gnso.icann.org/calendar#jan): next deadline is shown on Jan 29.

I hope this is useful to everyone.

Thanks,

Stéphane

P.S.: There was talk in Cartagena of lengthening motion deadlines before a
Public Council meeting. Is there still an interest in looking at this?