From: Stéphane Van Gelder<stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
To:GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1/14/2011 8:50 AM
Subject: [council] Action items from yesterday's meeting

There are a few action items following yesterday's Council meeting.

I have asked Staff to update the pending project list in the following
way:

- delete the travel drafting team.
- delete the VI WG.
- delete the FF item.

On the rec6 (agenda item 5), we agreed that we would send a compilation
of comments to the Board. Please ask your respective groups to send any
comments they may wish to make by COB Monday Jan 24.

On the consumer choice item (item 6), considering the resource issue
that was identified, we agreed that Rosemary would liaise with Bruce and
that we would then consider whether we should send a letter to the Board
saying the GNSO does not have the resources to undertake this work.
Rosemary has already reached out to Bruce. Rosemary, can I ask when you
expect to get back to Council with an update?

On agenda item 8.3, the Standing Committee for the 2 GNSO improvements
Steering Committees, who would like to volunteer?

On JAS, the Council Leadership suggests that our ALAC Liaison Alan
Greenberg liaise with his group to see if our charter is acceptable to
them. Would that be OK Alan?

Thanks,

Stéphane

As of August 30, 2010, Franklin Pierce Law Center has affiliated with
the University of New Hampshire and is now known as the University of
New Hampshire School of Law. Please note that all email addresses have
changed and now follow the convention: firstname.lastname@xxxxxxxxxxx.
For more information on the University of New Hampshire School of Law,
please visit law.unh.edu