ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[council] Action items from yesterday's meeting

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Action items from yesterday's meeting
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:47:47 +0100
  • List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • References: <7379329A-9A3D-4674-91E0-0A2821D8B8C5@indom.com>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are a few action items following yesterday's Council meeting.

I have asked Staff to update the pending project list in the following way:

- delete the travel drafting team.
- delete the VI WG.
- delete the FF item.

On the rec6 (agenda item 5), we agreed that we would send a compilation of 
comments to the Board. Please ask your respective groups to send any comments 
they may wish to make by COB Monday Jan 24.

On the consumer choice item (item 6), considering the resource issue that was 
identified, we agreed that Rosemary would liaise with Bruce and that we would 
then consider whether we should send a letter to the Board saying the GNSO does 
not have the resources to undertake this work. Rosemary has already reached out 
to Bruce. Rosemary, can I ask when you expect to get back to Council with an 

On agenda item 8.3, the Standing Committee for the 2 GNSO improvements Steering 
Committees, who would like to volunteer?

On JAS, the Council Leadership suggests that our ALAC Liaison Alan Greenberg 
liaise with his group to see if our charter is acceptable to them. Would that 
be OK Alan?



<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>