[council] RE: Absence from GNSO Council meeting

  • To: Mary Wong <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: Absence from GNSO Council meeting
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:41:32 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Cc: "avri@xxxxxx" <avri@xxxxxx>, "wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mary,

I hereby acknowledge receipt of your notification.
Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://gnso.icann.org

Forwarded From: Mary Wong
Dear Glen,

This is a note to inform you and thus the Council that I will be unable to
participate on the Council call this Thursday due to travel. I therefore
appoint my co-Councillor, Wendy Seltzer (cc'd here) to be my proxy for any
applicable purpose, including voting, that may arise during the call. My
Stakeholder Group has been duly notified and our Chair, Avri, is also cc'd on
this email for confirmation.

Please acknowledge receipt and do let me/us know if there is further follow up
required.

Thanks much,
Mary

Mary W S Wong