[council] Staff analysis of WHOIS Proxy and Privacy Abuse Study RFP responses

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Staff analysis of WHOIS Proxy and Privacy Abuse Study RFP responses
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:43:54 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Attached please find staff's analysis of the Proxy and Privacy "Abuse" study
based on responses received from independent researchers to the RFP we
previously published.

We would be glad to answer any questions or provide additional information.
The analysis will be posted tomorrow and may be found at:
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois/.

Thanks, Liz