[council] Disclosure of Interest Statements for GNSO Council Meeting 7 October 2010.

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Disclosure of Interest Statements for GNSO Council Meeting 7 October 2010.
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 02:32:42 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councillors,

In preparation for the next Council meeting on Thursday, 7 October at 15:00
UTC, may I remind you that Disclosures  of Interest should be written
statements.
The main issues for this meeting are:
New gTLDs

    *   Recommendation 6 Community WG Report to the Board
    *   Excerpt from Draft Final Report -­ New gTLD Applicant Support
    *   GNSO Comments regarding both of the above
    *   GNSO Prioritization

If you have any disclosures of interest to make would you please submit these
to the Council list with a copy to
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> by
Tuesday, 5 October 2010.

Thank you.