From: Rafik Dammak [mailto:rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 10:44 AM
To: Gomes, Chuck; Council GNSO
Subject: charter for JAS WG

Hello Chuck,

I am sending this email acting as GNSO liaison for JAS WG (SO/AC New gTLD
Applicant Support ) and  requesting to fix an issue with the WG charter.

It seems that the GNSO council voted for the motion "20100520-3" which includes
links redirected to version of WG charter containing only 4 objectives (in GNSO
page http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/draft-jas-wg-charter-12may10-en.htm) when the
correct version of the charter contains 5 objectives (here in the WG wiki
https://st.icann.org/so-ac-new-gtld-wg/index.cgi?so_ac_new_gtld_applicant_support_working_group)

The missing objective is the number 5 which you can find in the wiki page:
"To identify conditions and mechanisms required to minimize the risk of
inappropriate access to support"

Best Regards

Rafik