From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Gomes, Chuck
Sent: 07 August 2010 05:12
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [council] GNSO Project Prioritization

In follow-up to the poll we took in our Council meeting this past week
regarding GNSO project prioritization, for those that selected the
"Other" choice. Please respond on this list with a description of what
your "Other" choice is.

I will start of by repeating mine:  A combination of option 2 (use the
prioritization exercise results to make project decisions going forward)
and option 4 (improve the process).

For those who did not participate or did not vote, please feel free to
submit a new option if you have one.

Thanks, Chuck