j.w@xxxxxxxxxxx

De: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em
nome de Gomes, Chuck
Enviada em: sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010 01:12
Para: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: [council] GNSO Project Prioritization

In follow-up to the poll we took in our Council meeting this past week
regarding GNSO project prioritization, for those that selected the ?Other?
choice. Please respond on this list with a description of what your ?Other?
choice is.

I will start of by repeating mine:  A combination of option 2 (use the
prioritization exercise results to make project decisions going forward) and
option 4 (improve the process).

For those who did not participate or did not vote, please feel free to
submit a new option if you have one.

Thanks, Chuck