[council] FW: Notification of Receipt of Proposal for Global Policy for Autonomous System Numbers
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] FW: Notification of Receipt of Proposal for Global Policy for Autonomous System Numbers
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 01:45:26 -0700
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQHLKtA0hZxonam3A0yKRUOOdyrD/ZK/wrxA
- Thread-topic: Notification of Receipt of Proposal for Global Policy for Autonomous System Numbers
Forwarded From: John Jeffrey
To all ICANN Advisory Committee and Supporting Organization Chairs (with copy
to SO Secretariats),
Pursuant to ICANN's MOU with the NRO, yesterday ICANN received a proposal for a
Global Policy for Autonomous System Numbers. Under the MOU, ICANN is required
to issue a 21-day final call for comments on that proposed policy and to issue
notices to ICANN's Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees regarding
the final call.
This is to inform you that today, ICANN opened a 21-day final call for public
comment on the proposed policy, and encourages your membership to participate.
The announcement of the public comment period, including a link to the proposed
policy, is available at
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-23jul10-en.htm, and the
public comment forum can be accessed at
http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#asn-2010. The public comment forum
will be open until 13 August 2010.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter and circulating this
information to your supporting organization or advisory committee membership.
General Counsel & Secretary
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, CA USA 90292
Glen de Saint Géry