[council] FW: Nomination of Kathy Kleiman for AOC Whois Policy Review Team

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Nomination of Kathy Kleiman for AOC Whois Policy Review Team
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:59:43 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
Forwarded From: Ken Stubbs: Registries Stakeholder Group

Members of the constituency...

Its my pleasure to put forward Kathy Kleiman as a GNSO nominee for membership
on the AOC Whois review team.

I believe that she would make an excellent addition to this committee.
As we are all aware,  she has extensive experience in this specific area and
has been involved in ICANN for over 10 years.

Attached are :
a.Her statement of interest & motivation b. Her Resume'
c. Additional information

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx