Re: [council] Audiocast

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Audiocast
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 23:21:03 -0300
  • Cc: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=QcWJfKR6VmU/Or/C9UQ5izxWo06yz6XRpf2gedkxlcQ=; b=v/fgHdpK2Y9uAxCvaoOLDnjmVKnnf1ROQix1nzyI4Z1OTeCQdMyswzKDKXqHuGi/0W uPUablKXEgVp0uqH/qifztRQO54KWu4eU2CJihgLTYDvTKmTzFSJVi5lLwKvTd+SC1ah NkiyGCaoiQEo9sKJ6wgKg/xiQr+3hKoki9Gso=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with the trial.
Regards
Olga