[council] MOTION RE GCOT & CSG RECOMMENDATIONS

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] MOTION RE GCOT & CSG RECOMMENDATIONS
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:23:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Attached is a proposed revised motion and a redline against the
original.  I realized while drafting that my original proposed amendment
- adding 4.5.2.b to the list of sections not being approved (e.g.,
"sections 4.5.2.b, 5.3.2 and 5.3.3 are not approved . ... .) - didn't
really work.
Instead, I modified the resolved clause to exclude these three
referenced sections.
Please let me know if you have questions.
 <<KR suggested revisions to Original GCOT Motion.doc>>