RE: [council] Joint Meeting Topics for Brussels

Hello Adrian,

> I like to see a way that we can move away from anecdotal opinions
> towards firm requests from the Board members as to their want/ need to
> meet with the GNSO. Is there a way that we could actually survey them
> with a list of options and ensure we get the right mix of engagement?

Ah  you mean data driven studies.  I will ask the staff to get a quote
for a marketing survey - might cost about $200,000.

Alternatively - if the Council wishes to put together a simple survey I
will be happy to distribute to Board members.

There has only really been mailing list chatter at the Board level - so
no formal position on this topic.

Regards,
Bruce