Re: [council] Volunteer for Vertical Integration PDP Charter Drafting Team

Ditto Mary's explanation, the suggestion of two was not based on a SG
representation model, but rather the value-added of the different orientations
they'll bring to the table.  Which, per previous, will likely mesh in important
respects with the views of other SGs rather than double representing a singular
NCSG view.

Best,

Bill