[council] Draft AoC Review Teams Proposal Summary

  • To: "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft AoC Review Teams Proposal Summary
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 00:27:03 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attached is my personal summary of the ICANN Draft Proposal for AoC
Review Teams.  I welcome all to review it and correct any inaccuracies.

It appears to me that the Council has two possible action items
regarding this both of which are time sensitive:

1. Decide whether we want to submit comments from the Council and, if
so, develop a plan for doing that in our 7 Jan meeting.  Note that
comments are due the end of January.

2. Develop a plan for identifying volunteers to nominate for each of the
four review teams.  Because the Accountability & Transparency Review
will start early in 2010, we should start work on this right away.

Glen - Please add the following under AOB for our 7 Jan meeting:

7.2.1 Draft Proposal for AoC Review Teams

7.2.1.1 Brief review of the proposal

7.2.1.2 Should the Council submit comments on behalf of the GNSO?  If
so, develop plan.

7.2.1.3 How should GNSO volunteers be identified as nominees for each of
the four review teams?  (Next steps?)

All - Please review the attached file and the two reference documents
named at the beginning of the document.

Chuck