Re: [council] Motions for 17 Dec Council Meeting

Thanks for that clarification Chuck.

I seem to remember that in the past, we did consider motions that were made in
time even if they referenced documents or reports that came to our attention
slightly after time, but I see the lack of logic of this approach and therefore
the reason why you suggest that motion 3 should also be geared to Council
acceptance of an exception.

I think you suggestion on the dates is an excellent one.

Thanks,

Stéphane